Also known as the Far Infrared Dome 'dry sauna':
The Hothouse dome produces its health benefits through radiant Far Infrared heat. The unique, specially arched design and multifaceted acute-angled silicon crystal chip, inner surface, maximizes the penetrating radiant heat energy absorbed by the body, thereby enhancing the thermal energy effect. It's easy to use, portable, 100% safe, simple and makes you feel wonderful and relaxed as it warms and heals your body.
Far Infrared dry heat means you can remain clothed:
There is minimal to zero sweating so you can leave your clothes on. Traditional saunas heat up the air around you to a very high temperature creating 'wet' heat causing the body to sweat profusely, whereas the Far Infrared sauna dome heat emits a gentle controlled far infrared 'dry' heat. Minimal to zero sweating occurs (unlike traditional saunas), so toxins are eliminated via urine and feces.
Distance is very Important:
The effects of Far Infrared ray, which travel in a straight line, weaken with distance, so the closer to the source of the far infrared ray your body is, the more impact they will have. The Far Infrared Hothouse dome was created to be very close to the body for optimal benefits.
1) You may use the Hothouse dome for 30 mins to one hour straight, for general health challenges. Be sure to drink plenty of water after use to flush out toxicity.
2) When addressing serious illness, the Hothouse dome may be used for longer than one hour, based on the health and the ability of the body to eliminate toxins.
3) You may use the Hothouse dome over your head. Simply place a wash cloth or sleep mask over your eyes. 15 minute sessions is preferable length of time.
4) People with metal rods, pins and plates, or breast implants, may use the SOQI Bed without concern of any negative effects.
5) People with open wounds and sores are advised to use Hothouse dome at their own discretion unless wounds intentionally need to be closed.
6) Warning - You may fall asleep, ENJOY!
Weight and Measurements.
Weight: 13 lbs - 5.7 kgs
Side to side (outer shoulders) 26.3"- Floor to top center: 13.8"
Extension stands: 6 1/2" each - Placed on either side will raise height to 18" if desired.
Out of Stock
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!