Loading... Please wait...
Sort by

Ewot

Ewot - Exercise with Oxygen Training

Recreational Oxygen from the Supplemental act of 1994  Use a non medical oxygen concentrator to fill the reservoir bag then use the large hose and ewot mask to breathe 95% oxygen while exercising or just relaxing.

 

Breathing higher concentrations of oxygen has several benefits; the most commonly reported benefits are increased energy, an uplifted refreshed feeling, clearing of the mind, relief of toxic headaches such as the hangover, relief of stress and promotion of higher concentration levels. Oxygen is also a proven detoxifier and has anti-aging properties.

 ~Gives an You Energy Boost~Refreshes and Energizes You ~ ~Enhances Your Workouts~ ~Contributes to Healthier Looking Skin~Makes You Feel More Alert and Alive ~Lowers the Effects of High Altitude~General Wellbeing

 

The air we normally breathe contains about 21% oxygen the rest (79%) is Nitrogen, Argon and other trace gasses. Ewot oxygen is between 90% and 95% oxygen allowing youto breathe 4 to 5 times the normal amount of oxygen. 

 

There are no risks and no adverse effects with the short-term use of oxygen. The American Lung Association has said that breathing oxygen from an ewot reservoir has no harmful effects and there is no evidence that oxygen can be dangerous to a normal person's health. 

 

 

Disclaimer/Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Note this website may contain links to other websites and information operated by other parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Great Solutions LLC is not responsible for the content or products of any linked site or the links contained therein. Beth Campbell is a lay health advisor and teacher who deals strictly in helping people to improve their general health and fitness through better nutrition, improved lifestyle, health habits, and positive mental attitudes. Great Solutions, LLC and affiliates are not licensed physicians and cannot diagnose diseases, prescribe drugs, or recommend treatments for specific disease conditions and they do not dispense medical advice. Any views and ideas expressed are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical advice or service. You agree to the Terms and Conditions of this website and agree that no responsibility or liability will be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information or links contained within this site. If you have a severe medical condition, please see a licensed healthcare practitioner.

Sign up to our newsletter

vitaminlawyerseal.jpg   

The Website content has been reviewed for FDA and
FTC regulation compliance by The Vitamin Lawyer.*